Training & Partnership Development Coordinator
WCST proposes to contract with a consultant to help launch and establish the Safer Futures project in Josephine County. A consultant contract of $36,000 for the period of October 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017 will encompass the services and scope of work outlined below:
• Convene and facilitate a Safer Futures project leadership team comprised of the WCST executive leadership and representatives from partnering health care systems. The team may also comprise other community representatives, key stakeholders and champions;
• Develop organizational capacity for effective IPV services in partnership with health care systems. Specifically, the consultant will provide 2 trainings of “Futures without Violence Tools for Healthcare Providers” to WCST Board and staff.
• Conduct a needs assessment for IPV screenings in healthcare settings.
• Train health care providers on how to identify, respond and effectively make appropriate referrals on behalf of women affected by IPV. (Provide 2 trainings during the 10 month period with Futures without Violence Intervention Tools to health care providers)
• The Consultant will promote healthcare provider referrals to advocacy services.
• The Consultant will interface with health care providers regarding this project.
The candidate selected will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• Must be self-motivated, organized and able to complete work in a timely fashion
• Have existing connections within Josephine Co.
• Demonstrate some experience/knowledge of the healthcare systems
• Be prepared to act as a champion of this project with outreach, promotion and networking within the community.
Proposal submission: Interested individuals may submit a proposal to WCST by November 10th, 2016. Bid proposals may be submitted electronically to Krisanna Albrecht at [email protected] or by mail to WCST 560-A NE F St. #430 Grants Pass, OR 97526. Proposals must include the following components:
• Project Summary
• Project Scope of Work
• Project Schedule
• Anticipated Results at Conclusion of the Project
• Consultant Rates/Fees
• Consultant Qualifications
$36,000 for 9 month pilot project