Counties served: Multnomah, Washington
Crisis hotline: 503.235.5333
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Support groups
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
2020-03-20: COVID-19 UPDATE
- All in-person hospital response will be suspended
- Call to Safety will still offer confidential advocacy after a sexual assault here in Multnomah County, but this will now be via our crisis line 503-235-5333
- Motel and transportation vouchers and follow up advocacy will still be available to all survivors seen in the hospital for a SAFE kit or wellness exam
Call to Safety has access to language line services