Counties served: Morrow, Umatilla
Crisis hotline: 800-833-1161
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Services for children and youth
- Prevention education
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Group support for survivors of sexual abuse and domestic violence. Parenting classes including: Make Parenting a Pleasure, Parenting Now!, Triple P and Abriendo Puertas. Life Skills classes including: budgeting, job readiness, job retention, stress management, tenant rights and responsibilities, nutrition and cooking. Friends and Family class for people who want to understand and help survivors of domestic violence. The Friends and Family class is also available to helping agencies who interact with survivors. Mental Health First Aid classes for the community. Accompaniment to court with survivors and response to hospital for sexual assault.
- DHS in Boardman
- City Hall in Boardman
- City Hall in Milton-Freewater
- DHS in Hermiston
- DHS in Pendleton
- DHS in Milton-Freewater
- DVS office in Heppner