Counties served: Multnomah
Crisis hotline: 503-232-4448
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Services for children and youth
- Prevention education
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
2020-03-17: COVID-19 UPDATE
- Office will be closed to the public from Tuesday March 17th, to April 6th, 2020.
- Our staff will continue to provide services via individual appointments. For more information or to make an appointment, call our main line at (503) 669-8350 or send an email to Lupe Craun at [email protected] We will also be reviewing and responding to social media private messages.