Counties served: Multnomah
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Legal representation and advice
- Services for children and youth
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Family Justice Center (FJC)
2020-03-17: COVID-19 UPDATE
- Not receiving walk-ins or mobile restraining order clinic. Survivors are being asked to go to their local courthouse for restraining orders
- Call-in services. They are not holding their mobile RO clinic so survivors are being asked to go to their local courthouse for RO.