Languages spoken at location
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Legal representation and advice
- Services for children and youth
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
- Family Justice Center (FJC)
- DHS Self-Sufficiency services
2020-05-06: COVID-19 UPDATE
Due to COVID-19 The Gateway Center is not accepting walk-ins at this time. Instead, please call 503-988-6400 during regular business hours, 9am-4pm, for one-on-one support with experienced advocates who will help you develop a personal plan and connect you with other services.
At this time, the Multnomah County Circuit Court is only accepting applications for restraining orders at the Justice Center (1120 SW 3rd Ave). Gateway Center advocates can help you navigate the restraining order process and paperwork over the phone.