Counties served: Jackson
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Hospital crisis response for survivors of sexual assault
2020-03-20: COVID-19 UPDATE
Jackson County SART (Sexual Assault Response Team) (Jackson County, Josephine County for SANE service)
- SANE response (sexual assault exams) to hospitals still available 24/7 (Jackson and Josephine Counties)
- Resource Specialist Erin available by phone or email to help access resources, during business hours: [email protected], (541) 441-3596 (text or call, 9-5 Mon-Fri)
- Support groups will be temporarily cancelled for in-person meetings. Messages can be left at (541) 625-8089 to arrange phone support during this time.