Counties served: Baker
Crisis hotline: 541-523-4134
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Legal representation and advice
- Services for children and youth
- Prevention education
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
Outstationed advocates at:
Outstationed or co-located advocates work for a nonprofit community-based advocacy program, but spend some of their working hours at an external location. They provide confidential crisis intervention and other advocacy services, while also serving as a resource to their hosting agency.
- Oregon Department of Human Services - Baker City Office
2020-03-20: COVID-19 UPDATE
- Drop-in hours, support groups, in-person counseling, and other in-office meetings are suspended
- 24/7 Crisis and Support Hotline operating as usual