Counties served: Lincoln
Crisis hotline: 541-994-5959
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Prevention education
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
- We provide services, including shelter, to LGBTQ+ clients seeking safety.
Outstationed advocates at:
Outstationed or co-located advocates work for a nonprofit community-based advocacy program, but spend some of their working hours at an external location. They provide confidential crisis intervention and other advocacy services, while also serving as a resource to their hosting agency.
- Oregon Department of Human Services - Newport Office
2019-03-25: This program reports that their shelter is pet-friendly.