Counties served: Curry
Crisis hotline: 541-247-7600
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
Outstationed advocates at:
Outstationed or co-located advocates work for a nonprofit community-based advocacy program, but spend some of their working hours at an external location. They provide confidential crisis intervention and other advocacy services, while also serving as a resource to their hosting agency.
- Gold Beach Oregon DHS Office
2020-03-20: COVID-19 UPDATE
- Oasis is fully functional and, in accordance with state wide mandates, are in a position to house 2 clients per room at any given time. Our limit is 8 in shelter. Immediate access to the shelter house is only available to Curry County residents (that have NOT travelled out of the county within the last 14 days) during COVID-19. Out of county and state survivors may qualify for alternate safe housing options in Curry County, please call our Crisis Line to enquire. Homeless prevention and rental assistance programs are still fully funtional but are restricted to survivors of domestic and sexual violence, trafficking or stalking.