Counties served: Curry
Crisis hotline: 541-247-7600
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Services for children and youth
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
2020-03-20: COVID-19 UPDATE
- Only 5 beds open during the time period of 4 weeks (subject to change). Shelter is only available for people currently inside of Oregon and have not been on a recent flight.