Counties served: Baker, Benton, Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Crook, Curry, Deschutes, Douglas, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Hood River, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Malheur, Marion, Morrow, Multnomah, Polk, Sherman, Tillamook, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wasco, Washington, Wheeler, Yamhill
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- Legal representation and advice
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- The crime victim or survivor can contact us at (503) 208-8160 or by email at [email protected] Please be sure to provide a safe number where we can reach you, if leaving a message or sending an email.
- Screening/intake is conducted over the phone, although it can be done in person if the person prefers (by appointment only).
- All of our services are free including the initial consultation.