Counties served: Coos
Crisis hotline: 541-756-7000
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Services for children and youth
- Prevention education
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
Outstationed advocates at:
Outstationed or co-located advocates are staff members of a nonprofit community-based advocacy program who spend part of their time working off-site (most commonly in DHS offices and community health clinics). They provide confidential crisis intervention, advocacy services, and consult with their hosting agency's staff on issues pertaining to domestic and sexual violence.
- Oregon Department of Human Services - North Bend Office
- Southwestern Oregon Community College
Formerly known as the Women's Safety & Resource Center.
2019-02-12: Program reports that their shelter is pet-friendly.