Counties served: Union
Crisis hotline: 541-963-9261
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Services for children and youth
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
2020-03-20: COVID-19 UPDATE
- Shelter From the Storm is closed to walk-ins until further notice, we continue with our normal food bank hours with call ahead service, and curbside delivery. Our 24/7 hotline is still active, and our normal advocacy is by appointment only during office hours: M-Th 8-4, F 9-2:30. We have reduced shelter beds at this time.