Counties served: Lane
Crisis hotline: 541-997-4444
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Services for children and youth
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
2020-03-17: COVID-19 UPDATE
- The only change to our operations have been to suspend our clothing room shopping and we have halted clothing donations through April 15th. We have restricted some of our non-DV/SA programs such as rent and utility assistance programs