Counties served: Tillamook
Crisis hotline: 503-842-9486
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Services for children and youth
- Prevention education
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
Outstationed advocates at:
Outstationed or co-located advocates are staff members of a nonprofit community-based advocacy program who spend part of their time working off-site (most commonly in DHS offices and community health clinics). They provide confidential crisis intervention, advocacy services, and consult with their hosting agency's staff on issues pertaining to domestic and sexual violence.
- Rineheart Clinic
- Oregon Department of Human Services - Tillamook Office