Counties served: Multnomah
Crisis hotline: 503-771-5503
Languages spoken at location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
2020-05-06 COVID-19 UPDATES
- Home Free continues to provide advocacy services remotely. Reach an advocate through our Hotline (503-771-5503 Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM) or at [email protected]
- Home Free is providing remote phone assistance and can discuss remote filing options for restraining orders being filed in Multnomah County through the Restraining Order Hotline (503-802-0506 Monday – Friday 8AM-4PM).
- Messages for both lines will be returned the next business day. Please note callers may experience slightly longer ring times than normal – please stay on the line for at least 6 rings to reach an advocate.