To get started, contact one of the pilot support group sites listed below.
These fully-confidential support groups are not connected to the U.S. Department of Defense or Veterans' Administration. Information about participants will not be shared with any external parties without the express, written consent of that participant.
Center for Hope and Safety (Salem)
503-378-1572 (ask for Danielle)
Confederated Tribes of Siletz - CARE Program (Siletz)
Harney Helping Organization for Personal Emergencies (Burns)
541-573-2726 (ask for Pamela)
- Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs
- I Am Not Invisible: An Exhibition of 20 Portraits of Oregon Women Military Veterans (Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs)
- US Department of Veterans' Affairs: Military Sexual Trauma - Mental Health
- Battered Women's Justice Project: Military Sexual Assault
- Disabled American Veterans: Military Sexual Trauma