Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2017
The Attorney General’s Sexual Assault Task Force (link is external) (AGSATF) and the Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (OCADSV) invite you to join us in observing Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) throughout Oregon this April. Our theme, use your voice – change the culture, is inspired by the National Sexual Violence Resource Center’s 2017 campaign, Engaging New Voices.
Want us to publicize your event? Fill out and submit this form; we'll post it here, in our digest, and on social media.Post your event
Vulnerable and Underserved: Victim Advocacy for Incarcerated Survivors with Mental Illness
Just Detention International
|Fri 5/10/2019 - 11:00am to 12:30pm|
Please download and use the tools and information on this page to assist your organization in planning, publicizing, and implementing SAAM 2017 activities.
- Posters in four languages
- Governor’s proclamation (coming soon)
- Social media toolkit (NSVRC) and social media imagery in four languages (created by the amazing Kat Enyeart (link is external))
- Brochure on immigrant survivors’ rights (VRLC) – English (Spanish translation pending)
- Talking points: a guiding document (SATF)
- Handout: “substance use and sexual violence talking points” (SATF)
- Handout: “use your voice – change the culture: 5 ways to end sexual violence and promote healthy relationships” (OCADSV)
- Handout: “economic burden of rape” (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Handout: “rape as a men’s issue” (Men Can Stop Rape)