Deadline for application: October 15, 2018
As a result of this workshop, participants will be better able to:
- Apply principles of adult learning to your instructional design and delivery
- Identify different styles in which adults learn and the impact on education program design and team or individual problem-solving.
- Develop and employ a process for assessing education/training needs, designing program components, and drafting a program outline.
- Describe the importance of learning objectives and develop specific objectives for education/training programs.
- Define culture and cultural competence and incorporate discussions of culture issues during education/training programs.
- Create a variety of interactive, adult learning activities that can achieve learning objectives while addressing all learning styles.
- Incorporate effective audio/visual aids, including PowerPoint slides.
- Prepare a comprehensive curriculum outline to guide faculty and document programs.
Grantees are strongly encouraged to participate in teams of 3 or 4 persons to obtain the maximum benefit of the program, but it is not required. This training is limited to 40 participants.
For more information and to apply online, please use the link for the Online Application.
If you have any questions, please contact Eesha Bhave at [email protected]