Pathways to Safety International (formerly Americans Overseas Domestic Violence Crisis Center) provides services to the 9 million Americans that live overseas, the 80 million Americans that travel overseas annually and the 450,000 military personnel and their dependents.
We are currently searching for an International Case Manager to join overnight team! Our case managers are responsible for case management of highly complex, international sexual assault and domestic violence cases for American victims living and traveling in foreign countries. Case management services are delivered via an international toll free domestic violence/sexual assault hotline, 866-USWOMEN, crisis emails and live chat on the organization's websites. The crisis center is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Conduct case management over the national/international toll free hotline, by email and live chat
• Ability to conduct safety planning and lethality assessments
• Advocate on behalf of survivor with third parties, including attorneys and other social service providers in the USA and overseas
• Maintain statistics, case files and data on organization's secure database
• Determine level of support services needed including emergency assistance, basic needs, danger to safety relocation, legal assistance, housing and/or counseling.
• Identify and develop client resources internationally and for outreach and education purposes
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• Two years of recent experience providing direct service to survivors of sexual assault or domestic violence either in person or over the phone including completion of a US state recognized sexual assault training program and or domestic violence program or equivalent education or combination
• One year of recent case management experience with survivors of sexual assault and/or domestic violence
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet research
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work alone and as a team
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and RX package; generous PTO (paid time off) plan; a life insurance and long-term disability policy; and a robust Employee Assistance Program.
Compensation: $16-$18 hourly
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “International Case Manager” in the subject line.