The Oregon Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence (OCADSV) is a statewide nonprofit corporation comprised of 48 member programs. We are a feminist organization and offer a number of support services to providers and community partners. We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to be a part of our team and to support our day-to-day function as an organization. This person will primarily support the Executive Director. Please see attached job description for further detail!
- One to three years experience working in the domestic or sexual violence field.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong computer Skills and knowledge of MS Office and excel.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Starting pay is $17/hr. Compensation is based on a 25-hour work week, eligible for additional hours during Annual Conference. Generous benefits package includes full medical, dental, vision, retirement, life, Health Reimbursement Account, Cafeteria Plan and personal time off.
People of color and people from historically marginalized communities are strongly encouraged to apply. The Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to workforce diversity.
How to apply
Submit a resume and cover letter by 5:00pm on July 16th, 2019 to the following email: