1. Provide comprehensive crisis intervention services to domestic violence (DV) survivors.
2. Be available, as scheduled, to respond to emergency calls during non-work hours.
3. Provide case management for DV survivors that lead to emotional and economic independence and maintain comprehensive and timely case files.
4. Facilitate support group meetings for DV survivors.
5. Provide translation and interpretation support to DV survivors.
6. Conduct outreach to the Russian speaking and Slavic community on domestic and sexual violence.
7. Provide cross-cultural education to mainstream victim service providers
8. Attend staff meetings and training related to services for survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
9. Other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]; or mail to EMO, 0245 SW Bancroft St., Suite B, Portland, OR 97239; or fax to (503) 223-7007