1. Available 24/7 for emergency calls.
2. Provide one-on-one advocacy and crisis counseling to victims of sexual assault and rape.
3. Provide support and culturally specific case management services including comprehensive crisis intervention services to victims of sexual assault (SA) and rape.
4. Provide information, referral and follow up for program participants.
5. Develop a culturally appropriate curriculum for a Sexual Assault Support Group.
6. Facilitate a Sexual Assault Support Group for survivors of sexual assault and rape.
7. Maintain comprehensive and timely case files and accurate, up-to-date records on all activities.
8. Recruit, screen, train and supervise volunteer mentors for a mentorship program for survivors of sexual assault and rape.
9. Provide translation and interpretation services.
10. Provide outreach to the Russian speaking population.
11. Provide culturally specific training to mainstream victim service providers, law enforcement and social service providers.
12. Attend ROSS staff meetings, EMO staff meetings and training related to sexual assault/domestic violence (DV), case management and mental health.
13. Complete and submit monthly reports and a semi-annual narrative and statistics reports in a timely and accurate manner.
14. Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
15. Other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]; or mail to EMO, 0245 SW Bancroft St., Suite B, Portland, OR 97239; or fax to (503) 223-7007