Domestic Violence Resource Center (DVRC)
Languages spoken at this location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
24-hour crisis and support hotline, and referrals to other services, and referrals to other services, Confidential advocacy, Counseling and therapy services, Emergency shelter, Legal advocacy, Prevention education, Safety planning, Services for children and youth, Support groups, Transitional housing
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline, and referrals to other services
- and referrals to other services
- Confidential advocacy
- Counseling and therapy services
- Emergency shelter
- Legal advocacy
- Prevention education
- Safety planning
- Services for children and youth
- Support groups
- Transitional housing
Outstationed or co-located advocates work for a nonprofit community-based advocacy program, but spend some of their working hours at an external location. They provide confidential crisis intervention and other advocacy services, while also serving as a resource to their hosting agency.
- Oregon Department of Human Services – Beaverton Office
- Oregon Department of Human Services – Hillsboro Office
- Oregon Department of Human Services – Tigard Office
- Tigard Police Department