Tides of Change
Counties Served: Tillamook
Phone: (503) 842-9486
Crisis Hotline: (503) 842-9486
Languages spoken at this location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
24-hour crisis and support hotline, and referrals to other services, Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services, Counseling and therapy services, Emergency shelter, Legal advocacy, Prevention education, Services for children and youth, Support groups
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline, and referrals to other services
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
- Emergency shelter
- Legal advocacy
- Prevention education
- Services for children and youth
- Support groups
Outstationed or co-located advocates work for a nonprofit community-based advocacy program, but spend some of their working hours at an external location. They provide confidential crisis intervention and other advocacy services, while also serving as a resource to their hosting agency.
- Rineheart Clinic
- Oregon Department of Human Services – Tillamook Office
- Tillamook County Community Health Center