Tolowa Dee-ni’ Nation – Shu’-‘aa-xuu-dvn (In A Good Way Place)
Counties Served: Coos, Curry, Del Norte CA, Josephine
Languages spoken at this location
One or more staff members at this program speak each language listed below. Translators may be available for other languages; contact the program directly for more information.
This program reports they offer the services listed below. We cannot guarantee space or availability; contact the program directly for the most up-to-date information.
24-hour crisis and support hotline, and referrals to other services, Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services, Legal advocacy, Transitional housing
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline, and referrals to other services
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Legal advocacy
- Transitional housing
- One-to-one peer counseling
- Emergency supplies
- Assistance locating safe permanent housing
- Relocation assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Victim assistance navigating court systems (tribal and state)