Nobody ever deserves to be abused, stalked, or harassed.

Click a button below to find shelters, advocacy programs, and legal assistance near you.

Search by location

Find shelters and advocacy services listed by Oregon county,
or use our interactive map.

Search by languages spoken

Many programs have advocates that speak multiple languages.

Search by type of services

Narrow down your search based upon the specific services you need.

What is sexual violence?

Sexual violence is any nonconsensual sexual act, or any sexual act where "no" is not a viable option for any person involved (due to coercion, drug/alcohol use, physical or mental incapacitation, etc).

  Learn more
What is domestic violence?

Domestic violence is a pattern of coercive and/or violent tactics perpetrated by one person against a family member, roommate, or intimate partner, with the goal of establishing and maintaining power and control over that person.

  Learn more

If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.

Crisis hotline Business Counties served
Battered Persons' Advocacy 541-673-7867 541-957-0288 Douglas
Bradley Angle 503-232-1528 Multnomah
Burns Paiute Tribe - Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Program 541-573-8053 Harney
Call to Safety (formerly Portland Women's Crisis Line) 503-235-5333 503-232-9751 Multnomah
Canyon Crisis Center 503-897-2327 503-897-2327 Marion
Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence 541-754-0110 541-758-0219 Benton, Linn
Center for Hope and Safety 503-399-7722 503-378-1572 Marion, Polk
Clackamas Women's Services 503-654-2288 503-655-8600 Clackamas
Community Works / Dunn House 541-779-4357 541-779-2393 Jackson
Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians - Family Services 541-888-1309 Coos, Lane
Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde - Domestic Violence Program 971-832-0730 503-879-1660 Polk, Yamhill
Confederated Tribes of Siletz - CARE Program 541-994-5959 541-444-9679 Lane, Lincoln
Confederated Tribes of Umatilla Indian Reservation - Family Violence Services 541-429-7045 541-429-7045 Umatilla
Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians - Adult & Family Services 541-677-5575 Douglas
Domestic Violence Resource Center 503-469-8620 503-640-5352 Washington
Domestic Violence Services Inc. 800-833-1161 541-276-3322 Morrow, Umatilla
El Programa Hispano Católico - Project UNICA 503-232-4448 503-688-2630 Multnomah
Gateway Center for Domestic Violence Services 503-988-6400 Multnomah
Harney Helping Organization for Personal Emergencies 541-573-7176 541-573-2726 Harney
HAVEN From Domestic and Sexual Violence 541-298-4789 541-296-1662 Gilliam, Sherman, Wasco, Wheeler
Heart of Grant County 541-620-1342 541-575-4335 Grant
Helping Hands Against Violence, Inc. 541-386-6603 541-386-4808 Hood River
Henderson House 503-472-1503 503-472-0244 Yamhill
Illinois Valley Safe House Alliance 541-592-5332 Josephine
Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization 503-234-1541 Multnomah
IMPACT NW - Parent Child Therapeutic Services 503-721-6776 Multnomah
Klamath Tribes - Healing Winds 800-524-9787 x1 541-783-2219 x148 Klamath
Lake County Crisis Center 541-947-2449 541-947-2498 Lake
Los Ninos Cuentan 503-974-9882 Clackamas
Marta's House / Klamath Crisis Center 541-884-0390 541-850-8939 Klamath
MayDay, Inc. 541-523-4134 541-523-9472 Baker
My Sisters' Place 541-994-5959 541-574-9424 Lincoln
Native American Youth and Family Healing Center 503-318-5213 503-288-8177 Multnomah
New Beginnings Intervention Center 800-850-4838 541-576-3009 Lake
Oasis Shelter Home 541-247-7600 541-425-5238 Curry
Pathways to Safety International 1-833-723-3833 503-203-1444
Project Dove 541-889-2000 541-889-6316 Malheur
Raphael House of Portland 503-222-6222* 503-222-6507 Multnomah
Russian Oregon Social Services (Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon) 503-777-3437 503-777-3437 Multnomah
SABLE House 1-866-518-0284 503-623-6703 Polk
Safe Harbors 541-426-6565 541-426-4004 Wallowa
SAFE of Columbia County 503-397-6161 503-397-7110 Columbia
Saving Grace 541-389-7021 541-382-9227 Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson
Self Enhancement, Inc. - Domestic Violence Program 503-285-0439 Multnomah
Sexual Assault Resource Center 503-640-5311 503-626-9100 Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington
Sexual Assault Support Services 541-343-7277 541-484-9791 Lane
Shelter From the Storm 541-963-9261 541-963-7226 Union
Siuslaw Outreach Services 541-997-4444 541-997-2816 Lane
Survivor Collective Alliance, Reaching Society (SCARS) 971-217-7119 Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington
The Harbor 503-325-5735 503-325-4962 Clatsop
The SAFE Project (formerly Women's Safety & Resource Center) 541-756-7000 541-888-1048 Coos
Tillamook County Women's Resource Center 503-842-9486 503-842-5168 Tillamook
Victims of Crime Services - Warm Springs Reservation 541-553-1171 541-553-2293 Jefferson
Volunteers of America - Home Free 503-771-5503 503-239-3929 Multnomah
West Women's & Children's Shelter (Salvation Army) 503-224-7718 503-224-7718 Multnomah
Women's Crisis Support Team 541-479-9349 541-476-3877 Josephine
Womenspace 541-485-6513 541-485-8232 Lane
YWCA of Greater Portland 503-294-7400 Multnomah
National Domestic Violence Hotline (800) 799-7233
National Sexual Assault Hotline (800) 656-4673
Suicide / Mental Health Hotline (800) 273-8255
Alcohol / Drug Crisis and Referral Line (800) 923-4357
DHS Child Abuse Hotlines Click here for a list by county
(link to external website)
Elder Abuse Hotline (800) 232-3020


Certain information shared between certified advocates and victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking is protected under Oregon state law. 

  Learn more

If you have had a negative experience with a shelter or advocacy program, we recommend speaking directly with that organization's executive director or other management personnel. 

If that fails to resolve the dispute, or you feel that the organization has treated you unfairly, you have the option of submitting a formal complaint to the Oregon Department of Human Services.

The Oregon Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence provides training, research and other support to our member programs, in the interest of better serving survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking throughout the state. We do not have regulatory oversight or supervisory authority over our member programs.

The Oregon Coalition staff makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information listed here is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, we do not directly oversee or manage the organizations listed here. Thus, any information and services offered are subject to change.

This page is a work in progress and is updated on an ongoing basis. If you find any inaccuracies, omissions, wrong numbers, or have any suggestions to make this a more useful resource to survivors, please contact us.

Read full disclaimer and privacy policy