The purpose of the Communities of Color Task Force (CCTF) is to generate community awareness, response, and commitment – through prevention, education, advocacy, and leadership – to all domestic and sexual violence survivors of color throughout the state of Oregon, regardless of citizenship or legal status.
Goals of CCTF
- Increase the level of cultural sensitivity toward and understanding of the diverse gifts and challenges of communities of color in Oregon.
- Raise awareness of the intersections of domestic and sexual violence and race.
- Increase access to resources for survivors of color.
- Increase and sustain leadership opportunities within communities of color.
- Identify and raise awareness of effective prevention strategies addressing domestic and sexual violence in communities of color.
Meeting dates and membership
This group meets monthly, but times and locations vary.
OCADSV Director Of Equity and Access