The Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence has developed a pilot support group curriculum for women veterans who have experienced sexual violence while serving in the U.S. armed forces.
About the project
This program is a collaboration between OCADSV and the Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
- Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- I Am Not Invisible: An Exhibition of 20 Portraits of Oregon Women Military Veterans (Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs)
- US Department of Veterans’ Affairs: Military Sexual Trauma – Mental Health
- Battered Women’s Justice Project: Military Sexual Assault
- Disabled American Veterans: Military Sexual Trauma
For more information about the Military Sexual Trauma support group project, please contact:
Click here to send a message
(503) 230-1951 ext. 307