The Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence produces web-based training sessions, most of which are FREE to attend and available to the general public. Check out our library of webinars- available to view on our YouTube Channel
Advocate CORE Series (Intended for OCADSV Member Programs)
Domestic Violence for Mental Health Series, Facilitated by Chris Huffine, Psy.D
Webinars prior to 2020 Unavailable
Many of our old webinars are no longer available to view since 2020. We chose to keep the titles and descriptions available and are working quickly to re-grow our collection of webinars! Thank you for your patience.
New webinars will be uploaded to our YouTube Channel for ease of access.
- Domestic violence response for mental health providers
- Healthcare-advocacy partnerships
- Nonprofit board development and support
- Prevention Through Liberation
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?